A FAMILY RUN HOTEL WITH LOCAL CHARM.
Restaurant and hotel Bistra*** Slovenia
Where we conserve our rich heritage as well as present a warm welcoming atmosphere.
All our staff offer a warm and friendly welcome and want to make your stay a unique experience.
We offer all our guests, true Slovenian hospitality at its best and when it’s time to return home,
leave with fond memories and the desire to return in the near future.
Our boutique Bistra Hotel is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Walking and hiking past clear rivers and through forests and meadows teaming with fauna and flora is an unforgettable experience.
A visit to the towns of Vrhnika and the lively capital Ljubljana (only 20 min away) will enthral you with their charm.
Ljubljana is historically rich with heritage, culture, stunning architecture and convivial restaurants, pubs and bars packed into the many old pedestrianised streets.
Why choose us? Peak moments you’ll never forget:
- Unique experience – observing the bear or deer
- The most delicious Bajc štruklji dumplings – with dried plums
- The oldest preserved wooden wheel in the world
- The birthplace of the greatest Slovenian writer and dramatist Ivan Cankar
- Largest Slovenian Museum-Technical Museum of Slovenia
- Springs of the most famous Slovenian river – the Ljubljanica River.